The boom, unparalleled anywhere in the world, only confirms our decision to organise trade fairs, combined with an extensive substantive programme, and the only place where they can be held is Kraków.
Most of our prospective customers are located in the south of Poland, within 200 km from Kraków.
Energy requirements and standards for window and door joinery keep becoming stricter. The current prices of energy raw materials encourage users, more than the strictest standards developed by the European Union, to look for novelties supporting saving energy used in buildings. The increase in environmental awareness, often driven by economic reasons, leads to a constant search for high-quality products.
The need for self-sufficiency, biodegradability and energy efficiency supports a growing demand for innovative products, and it has long been known that the best place to present them is at fairs – here, supply meets demand.
- suppliers of systems for the production of PVC, aluminum and wooden joinery
- suppliers of systems for manufacturing garage doors
- suppliers of systems for manufacturing roof windows
- suppliers of facade and wall lining systems
- manufacturers of roller shutters, blinds, awnings and sunshades
- suppliers of systems for manufacturing swimming pools
- suppliers of hardware for joinery production
- suppliers of technology and materials for production
- suppliers of glass and glass products
- suppliers of technology, machinery, tools and peripherals
- suppliers of construction fasteners and assembly and installation systems
- manufacturers of roller shutters, blinds, awnings
- suppliers of automation, drives, actuators, smart home solutions
- manufacturers of window joinery
- manufacturers of gates
- facade manufacturers
- swimming pool manufacturers
- manufacturers of awnings
- assembly companies
- construction companies responsible for the second stage of construction and finishing of buildings